ScubaPro Mako 304 Stainless Steel 7.5" Dive Knife
The ScubaPro Mako 304 Stainless Steel Dive Knif...
Customers Also Bought...
ScubaPro Mako Titanium 3.5” Dive Knife
ScubaPro 6" TK15 Tactical Stainless Steel Dive Knife
ScubaPro K-6 6" Stainless Steel Pointed Tip Dive Knife
ScubaPro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Stainless-Steel 5.8" Dive Knife
ScubaPro Mesh Cutter 3" All Stainless Steel Handleless Knife
The ScubaPro Mako 304 Stainless Steel Dive Knife provides all-purpose use for diving and spearfishing. Compact in size, you can strap it to a leg or forearm or mount on a BC. A kit for mounting onto a BC is included. Multiple cutting surfaces include a serrated edge, a straight edge, a line cutting notch and a bottle opener for apres-dive celebrations. The handle has thumb guards to give you a safe and sturdy grip for any cutting job. The locking sheath has a one-hand release mechanism for quick access when needed. Whether you’re cutting fishing line, trimming small branches or filleting the catch of the day, the ScubaPro Mako 304 Stainless Steel Dive Knife can handle it all and fit in your pocket afterward.
ScubaPro Mako Dive Knife Features:
- Angled Tanto tip blade for strength and cutting action
- 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel blade has excellent cutting action and resistance to surface oxidation
- Serrated edge for sawing through thick rope and branches
- Straight edge for slicing and filleting fish
- Line cutting notch and a bottle opener
- Sturdy handle with thumb guards for a safe and firm grip
- Locking sheath has a one-hand release mechanism
- Blade length: 3.35”
- Overall knife length: 7.5”
- Product Sku: DD124527
- UPC Code: 4048336084628