ScubaPro K-6 6" Stainless Steel Pointed Tip Dive Knife
For a full-sized dive knife, go with the ScubaP...
For a full-sized dive knife, go with the ScubaPro K-6 Dive Knife. This multi-purpose knife has a 6.1" blade with a hollow-ground edge for clean cuts and a serrated edge for cutting through rope. It has a line cutting notch too. If you're always cutting fishing nets and other thick ropes, this dive knife is made for you. Whenever you need to communicate with your buddy, use the knife's stainless steel base and bang it against your tank. Grip it with ease even in wet gloves as the handle has a finger indent and ribbed texture. Use the included injection-molded sheath for secure, convenient mounting.
ScubaPro K-6 Pointed Tip Dive Knife Features:
- Ideal for divers that cut thick ropes on a daily basis
- Made for heavy-duty cutting
- Full-size, all-purpose dive knife with a 6.1" blade
- Hollow-ground cutting edge, serrated edge, and line cutting notch
- Contoured handle with a ribbed texture for a secure grip
- Easy-carry nylon sheath included
- Stainless steel base for hammering can be used as communication device
- High-quality 304 stainless steel blade; Injection molded plastic
- Includes pair of leg straps
- Product Sku: DD124529
- UPC Code: 4048336105811
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!