Get free gear and other benefits for shopping with Divers Direct! With the Direct Rewards program, it's easy to get more of what you love.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. Use the points you earn towards free gear of your choice for each dollar you spend. Make purchases to rack up points and then cash them in for free items. The more you spend, the more you get.
- Get a $10 gift card for every 250 points you earn
- Exclusive ½ price tank fills Monday - Thursday for members only. **
- First to get exclusive email offers and new product release information.
** ½ price fills offered during normal business hours Monday through Thursday at all store locations. ½ price applies to nitrox in stores where this is available. Time required for fills may vary by day and by season, so you may need to leave your cylinders and come retrieve them at a later day or time. Call your store for current wait times. In order to make this offer available to all Direct Rewards members, you are limited to 2 tanks per Direct Rewards member per day. For families that share a single Direct Rewards membership, 2 fills may be honored for each certified or student diver residing in the household, subject to additional time required to get the fills completed. Divers Direct always requires a c-card be presented for each diver receiving fills.
Sign Up for Direct Rewards
Step 1: Sign up for your free Direct Rewards account
Create your FREE Direct Rewards Account!
Step 2: Buy the gear you love. Your purchases count from the first day you sign up for Direct Rewards.
Step 3: Every month, check your Direct Rewards statement to see all the savings you've earned! Can't wait? Check your current point balance here: Direct Rewards Account.
Check Your Rewards Balance
To check your current point balance check your Direct Rewards Account.
How Does Direct Rewards Work?
Where Do I Earn Points?
With Direct Rewards, you'll earn valuable points with each purchase you make in-store and online.
How Do I Earn Points?
For every $1 spent, you earn one Direct Rewards point. Some exclusions apply, for example, no points are earned when purchasing gifts cards, but points can be earned when buying products with gift cards.
You must have and maintain a valid email address in your Direct Rewards Account for your program to remain active.
How Do I Use My Points?
At the beginning of every month we will calculate all points earned in the previous month and if you have crossed the 250-point mark, we will email you a gift certificate in increments of $10 for every 250 points. So, if you earned 300 points we will email you a $10 gift certificate and you will have 50 points remaining waiting for you to earn more. Gift certificates expire twelve (12) months from the date they are issued. Consult your Direct Rewards Account to see your current rewards point balance and monitor your email inbox to get your gift certificates!
Terms and Conditions
- While no purchase is necessary to join the Direct Rewards program, purchases are required to earn Direct Rewards points.
- Memberships which have no activity for 18 months or more (either by earning points or using points) will be terminated and accrued points will be forfeited. You can always sign up again, but your points will start over from zero.
- You must have and maintain a valid email address in your Direct Rewards Account for your program to remain active.
- We reserve the right to revoke any points or gift certificates issued from points, at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- To earn points in-store, members must present their Direct Rewards card or membership number at the time of purchase.
- Direct Rewards points have no cash value.
- Points will not be awarded for purchases made prior to enrollment.
- Points are not awarded for shipping or tax charges.
- Points are awarded after any discounts used on gear/services purchased with coupons or other means.
- The following brands are not eligible for Direct Rewards: Atomic Aquatics, Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, Apeks, BARE, Hollis, Huish, Oceanic, OMER, ScubaPro, Stahlsac, Suunto, TUSA, TUSA Sport, Underwater Kinetics, Waterproof, XS Scuba, or Zeagle.
Points are deducted for items returned. If you have no points left on your account (you’ve used them all) by the time you do the return, we reserve the right to reduce the value of your refund or set your points into the negative on your account.
- Enrollment in the Direct Rewards Program is for 1 year from the date of enrollment. In the event that the program is terminated, remaining point balances will be forfeited at the time of termination.
- The program sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the program rules, terms and conditions, and limitations, or to cancel the program entirely at any time without prior notification.
Divers Direct takes your privacy seriously. Read our full Privacy Statement for the specifics of how we’ll protect your information.