EVO Titanium Dive Knife - Pointed Tip
For the diver who demands the ultimate in corrosion resistance, a keen edge, and strength, the EVO Titanium Dive Knife - Pointed Tip has it all. Titanium is far more resistant to bending and corrosion than stainless steel and weighs 45% less. Other features include a full-comfort grip handle, serrated edge, hooked-edge line cuter, and ozone resistant rubber straps. Extra color inserts are included so you can change the color of your dive knife to match the rest of your scuba diving gear. When you're ready to carry a full-sized scuba knife, the EVO Titanium Dive Knife - Pointed Tip is all the dive knife you need.
EVO Titanium Dive Knife Features:
- One piece titanium blade and tang
- Completely disassembles for cleaning
- Serrated top edge and built-in line cutter
- Tank banging tip on handle
- Comfortable handle with lanyard attachment point
- Two depth compensating leg straps
- Blade length: 5"
- Overall length: 9.5"
- Product Sku: 2143
- Attachment Point: Leg
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Length Blade (inches): 5
- Length Total (inches): 9.5
- Material: Titanium