Sublue Navbow Underwater Scooter
$999.00Earn 999 points with this Purchase
Engineered like a crossbow for ultimate gliding...
Engineered like a crossbow for ultimate gliding underwater: introducing the Sublue Navbow Underwater Scooter. Move as fast as 6 ft/second, or 4.47 mph on Turbo speed thanks to its dual built-in propellers as long as 45 minutes. If you want to slow down, switch gears from Turbo (4.47 mph) to Sport at 3.36 mph or Free at 2.24 mph. Using the Seabow at Free speed extends the run time to up to 75 minutes. Different from the Sublue WhiteShark Mix, the Navbow can be controlled with one single hand, so you can continue moving while you're taking a picture of that turtle. Check your battery, speed, and running time on its OLED display. Don't worry about running out of battery, the Navbow will vibrate and its OLED display will flash to warn you to come back up.
Sublue Navbow Underwater Scooter Features:
- 3 gears: Turbo (4.47 mph), Sport (3.36 mph), Free (2.24 mph)
- Turbo speed (4.47 mph) moves as fast as the men's 200m freestyle world champion
- Battery time runs for 45 min on Turbo speed and up to 75 min on Free speed
- OLED displays speed, battery power, hand operation mode, and running time continuously
- Optional single trigger controls
- Depth rated to 131' (40 meters)
- Dimensions: 13" L x 19" W x 7" H
- Weight: 7.49 lbs (3 kg)
- Battery Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1 kg)
Designed for Underwater Photography
The Sublue Navbow will become your best asset when taking pictures or shooting videos. With 2 camera mounts, this scooter delivers special design stability for the best shots. You can also mount a tray on top of the underwater scooter and use the bottom mount for light. This set up will give you the best POV experience. Camera and lights are not included.
- 2 camera mounts including 1/4 20 mount
- Scooter ring attachment
- Product Sku: DD130583
- Depth Rating (ft.): 131
- Run Time (minutes): 75
- Top Speed: 4.47
- Positively Buoyant: No
- Accessory: No