ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Pivot-Blade Open Heel Dive Fins
Wear the ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Pivot-Bl...
Wear the ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Pivot-Blade Open Heel Dive Fins while diving in demanding conditions. They're slightly stiffer than the Seawing Nova, giving you more power and speed. Their articulated joint pivots bend at a 45° angle to produce drag-free thrust. Plus, the variable wing fin blade design propels you through the water. A marine-grade bungee heel strap ensures a secure fit without the hassle of adjusting straps. Made from space-age, ocean-proof Monprene Elastomer, these fins offer extreme durability with the perfect amount of flex.
ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fins Features:
- Stiffer fin for better frog-kicking ability and speed than the regular Seawing Nova
- Features an articulated joint for 45° pivot, reduced drag, and increased thrust
- Variable blade geometry on fin functions like a dolphin tail for added power
- Monprene Elastomer construction is flexible, strong, and designed to last
- Marine-grade bungee heel strap for a secure, hassle-free fit
- Product Sku: DD107093
- video: eVK1bNcFvXY
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Fin Type: Adjustable Fins
- Split Fin: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!