Ocean Guardian SCUBA7 Shark Repellent Device
Chances are if you’ve been scuba diving in Florida, the Caribbean, or really anywhere around the world, you’ve probably seen quite a few sharks. Some of them may have gotten a little too close for comfort, or you may have even been attacked by one. Especially if you're a spear fisherman, you know that sharks can be extremely dangerous and even deadly when you’re holding a bucket of lobster, or a bloody fish you just speared. The Ocean Guardian SCUBA7 Shark Repellent Device is exactly what you need to protect yourself from an unwanted shark encounter. Used by the military, scientific research, and sport diving enthusiasts, the SCUBA7 provides a highly effective, compact shark deterrent solution.
Simply attach the plate electrode to your tank, the antenna to your ankle, and the power module to your thigh. Once attached and turned on, the SCUBA7 will create a protective electrical field around you that will deter sharks for up to 6 continuous hours. As you dive, you can easily view the LED operational status and battery life indicator so you know you are being protected.
*Shark Shield Technology can only repel sharks and rays. It does not affect or repel fish, crocodiles, dolphins, whales, or freshwater creatures.
*Not suitable for children under 14, pregnant women or those with certain medical conditions.
Ocean Guardian SCUBA7 Shark Repellent Device Features:
- Powerful protective electrical field: 6m (20’) x 4m (13’)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- 6 hours of continuous operation
- Over 1000 charge cycles
- LED operational status
- Battery life indicator
- Charger included with international power adapters
- Max depth: 50m (164’)
- Storage temperature: 32ºF - 140ºF
- Power module dimensions: 3.15” x 5.5” x 1.5”
- Total weight (dry): 2.09lb
- Total weight (in water): 2.4oz
- Included in the $200 Western Australian Government Shark Deterrent Rebate Program
- Product Sku: DD160820