Fourth Element Thermocline Leggings (Women’s)
$164.90Earn 165 points with this Purchase
The Fourth Element Thermocline Leggings are a g...
The Fourth Element Thermocline Leggings are a great alternative to traditional neoprene dive leggings. The unique combination of Thermocline technology and ECONYL® nylon fabric is equivalent to a 2mm wetsuit, making it a great alternative to neoprene. They’re hypoallergenic, breathable, and easy to travel with. Their inner fleece layer keeps you warm during tropical dives. They dry quickly--in about an hour-- to keep you comfortable on shore. You won’t need to wear as much lead as you dive either because they're neutrally buoyant.
Made with OceanPositive ECONYL® Material
ECONYL® is made from 78% recycled nylon from 'ghost' fishing nets. These abandoned fishing nets get caught on reefs and wrecks where they endanger ocean life. ECONYL® is good for the ocean, but it's also great for you. This attractive, high-performance nylon is durable, lightweight and quick-drying. Wear it alone or layer it under a wetsuit.
Fourth Element Thermocline Leggings Features:
- Dive leggings alternative for those allergic to neoprene
- Lightweight, foldable design that’s travel ready and won’t crease
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying with a soft inner fleece layer
- Designed for diving or surfing in tropical temperatures
- Machine-washable for easy cleaning
- 33% ECONYL® Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Product Sku: DD109512
- Thickness (mm): 2
- Entry Style: No Zipper
- Latex Free: No
- Number of Pieces: One Piece
- Style - Wetsuit: Bottom
- Hooded: No
- Sealed Seam: No
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Closure: Pull-on
- Neoprene-Free: Yes
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!