Fourth Element Thermocline Leggings (Men’s)
$174.90Earn 175 points with this Purchase
Wear the Fourth Element Thermocline hypoallerge...
Wear the Fourth Element Thermocline hypoallergenic leggings while diving or surfing in tropical waters. The unique combination of Thermocline technology and ECONYL® nylon fabric is equivalent to a 2mm wetsuit, making it a great alternative to neoprene. A fleece lining provides warmth. The fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable and moisture wicking. It's waterproof to dry within an hour or between dives. A high waistband keeps these leggings in place so they won’t ride up during active swimming. Easily clean them between dives with your washing machine.
Made with OceanPositive ECONYL® Material
ECONYL® is made from 78% recycled nylon from 'ghost' fishing nets. These abandoned fishing nets get caught on reefs and wrecks where they endanger ocean life. ECONYL® is good for the ocean, but it's also great for you. This attractive, high-performance nylon is durable, lightweight and quick-drying. Wear it alone or layer it under a wetsuit.
Fourth Element Thermocline Leggings Features:
- Dive leggings for those who suffer from neoprene allergies
- Lightweight, foldable design that’s travel ready and won’t crease
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying with a soft inner fleece layer
- Keep you warm in tropical temperatures
- Machine-washable for easy cleaning
- 33% ECONYL® Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Product Sku: DD109514
- Entry Style: No Zipper
- Latex Free: No
- Number of Pieces: One Piece
- Style - Wetsuit: Bottom
- Hooded: No
- Material: Nylon
- Sealed Seam: No
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Closure: Pull-on
- Neoprene-Free: Yes
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!