Pick up the Zeagle Scuba Gear Package: Stiletto BCD, Atomic Z3, Z2, and Cobalt 2 Dive Computer so you can get in the water with gear you trust. This set includes your BCD, regulator and octopus, and dive computer. Grab a mask, fins, and snorkel and you’re ready to dive, dive, dive!
Zeagle Stiletto Scuba BCD
With the Zeagle Stiletto Scuba BCD, you get a unique, personal fit with Zeagle’s Ripcord Weight Integration system.This low profile BCD features a retracting bladder and is made from 1000 denier nylon so you know it’s built to last and perform. The integrated lumbar pad means it’s super comfortable, and the adjustable shoulder straps and waist panels allow you to get the perfect fit every time.
Built to stand up to the elements and allow you to focus on your dive, this scuba BCD is easy to operate. Integrated weight pockets zip closed and lock in - no messing with velcro and weight belts. These pockets hold up to 24 lbs total and are as easy to detach when necessary as they are to attach. Soft and solid weights are easily used with this weight system. With 5 D-rings, you’ve got plenty of places to attach gear so you can take whatever you want along on the dive. Even better, you’ve also got two large utility pockets - so stash the gear you want for a more streamlined dive.
Atomic Aquatics Z3 Regulator
A smart pairing, the Atomic Aquatics Z3 Regulator is the regulator you want on every dive. Built to perform and stand up to the elements, this first stage is crafted from chrome plated brass and stainless steel. Your second stage is constructed from machined brass, zirconium plating, and titanium which delivers on performance time and again. The comfort swivel on the hose allows you to move easily without the feeling of your regulator being pulled from your mouth.
An Atomic Seat Saving Orifice extends the life of your regulator while the Atomic Automatic Flow Control manages the delivery of your air for reliable, comfortable breathing for the duration of your dive. Speaking of comfort, Atomic included their rapid adjustment knob so you can adjust the air flow to your liking while the high-flow second stage allows you to breathe just like you’re on the surface. The dual silicone comfort mouthpiece means you can kiss jaw fatigue goodbye. And that dual material purge button on the front of your second stage means purging is easy with or without gloves.
Atomic Aquatics Z2 Octopus
When you need it, the Atomic Aquatics Z2 Octopus is there to deliver. A clone of the Z2 Regulator, this scuba octo completes your regulator and safe second setup. With this octo, you know that whenever you reach for it, the Z2 Octopus is ready to perform. The titanium orifice, spring, and second stage lever mean this system will deliver the air you need when you need it. Designed to deliver your air at the rate you want it, the Rapid Adjustment Knob allows you to adjust the rate of air flow to meet your needs in that particular situation. Perfect for when you need high flow or need to conserve air. Either way, you’re in control which makes it so much easier to concentrate on your dive. This octo even comes with an extra long 36 inch hose - now your dive buddy doesn’t have to be up close and personal. For reliability in an out of air situation, this is the safe second for you.
Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Console Dive Computer
To round out this package, we included the Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Console Dive Computer - an easy-to-use dive computer with easy-to-master advanced user functions. A dive computer that’ll see you from novice to advanced and beyond, the 256k full color LCD display allows you to see your crucial dive data in a quick glance.
Air and Nitrox compatible, you can pre-program up to 6 gas mixes ahead of time to make switching between them on your dive easy. Atomic even included a compass on this console to make your gear setup even easier and more streamlined. The rechargeable lithium ion battery delivers up to 50 hours of dive time on a full charge. With a form fitting cover, you can easily protect your investment when you’re transporting it.
Zeagle Stiletto Scuba BCD Features:
Atomic Aquatics Z3 Regulator Features
- 35lb lift capacity low profile retracting bladder
- Personal Fit System (PFS) sizing
- Reinforced 1000 denier nylon construction
- Sewn on lumbar Pad
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 5 Stainless steel D-rings
- Adjustable sternum strap
- 24lb capacity ripcord weight system
- 16lb capacity rear mount weight system
- Dry weight: 7.4 lbs
Atomic Aquatics Z2 Octopus Features:
- First stage constructed from chrome plated brass and 316 stainless steel
- Atomic jet seat high-flow piston first stage
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- Second stage components constructed of precision machined brass, zirconium plating, and titanium
- Black PVD coated Atomic comfort swivel
- Atomic Seat Saving Orifice increases regulator life and prevents most common cause of leaks
- Atomic Automatic Flow Control
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning
- High-flow second stage that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be used as a purge
- Dual silicone comfort mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Console Dive Computer Features:
- Zirconium-plated brass and titanium components
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC) with Rapid Adjustment Knob
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Compact, low profile exhaust deflector
- Bright neon yellow flexible front cover for high visibility
- Extra long 36” hose
- Comfort fit mouthpiece
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- 256K full color LCD display
- Rechargeable battery
- Leakproof magnetic buttons
- Air and Nitrox compatible to 99% O2
- Pre-program up to 6 gas mixes
- Switch gas mixes underwater
- Recreational RGBM algorithm
- Customizable user options
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- 600 hour dive log memory
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Includes zippered protective case