XS Scuba MiFlex Carbon High Pressure Hose
from$53.95to$63.95Earn 54 points with this Purchase
In the diving world, less drag equals a better ...
In the diving world, less drag equals a better dive. The XS Scuba MiFlex Carbon High Pressure Hose is lightweight, flexible, and durable for your pressure-gauge or tank transmitters. This allows you to streamline your dive gear for greater mobility and ease in transport. The high-pressure carbon hose is 35% thinner than traditional 0.3" (7.8mm) rubber hoses, making packing into a gear bag easier and lighter than a traditional rubber hose. Factory-cleaned and Nitrox-ready, the Miflex Hose has an abrasion-resistant nylon exterior. The electroless nickel-plated fittings are made from corrosion-resistant marine-grade brass. Both fittings have strain relief with shock absorption. The male fitting has a green Viton O-ring. This hose has a working pressure of 4,500 psi and a burst pressure of 29,000.
XS Scuba MiFlex Carbon High Pressure Hose Features:
- High-pressure hose is made for pressure-gauge and tank transmitters
- 35% lighter and thinner than traditional rubber hoses for less drag and ease in packing
- Streamlined design to reduce water resistance, prevent snagging and conserve air
- Available in multiple lengths to fit a variety of diving needs
- Made of graphite carbon
- 7/6-20 UNF male and 7/16-20 UNF female threads
- Limited 24-month warranty
- Product Sku: DD108740
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!