Bring the underwater world into rich color and focus with the DC2000 Pro Flash Set. This camera and flash bundle is depth rated for 200ft (60m). With the Sea Dragon Flash, you can use auto or manual functions to match the light to your diving environment. It reduces backscatter and captures vibrant colors. The DC2000 Underwater Camera is designed for use in rough and wet conditions. It's rubber armored and shock resistant to handle drops. It features both auto and manual functions as well as 4 underwater color modes so you always get the perfect shot. It all comes together with the SeaLife Flex-Connect System. It's a snap to mount the camera and light to a tray and ergonomic handle for easy shooting. Pack it up in the stylish, durable Sea Dragon EVA Carrying Case.
The Sea Dragon Universal Flash
The Sea Dragon Flash has both automatic and manual options for controlling brightness. The variable power adjustment and large controls of the Sea Dragon Flash make it easy to manually fine tune brightness. Leaving the flash in Auto Mode automatically adjusts brightness for optimal exposure. A quick-release button detaches flash head for aiming in hard to reach areas. The included diffuser increases beam angle to 100° by 100° up to a range of 8 feet. It's powered by 4 AA batteries that last for 150 flashes at full brightness.
The DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
The DC2000 makes getting the perfect shot easy. It has an ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds and auto focus from 4" (10cm) to infinity. The Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) reduces camera shake for clear shots. The Continuous Burst Shooting feature takes hi-res, 20MP shots at up to 10 frames per second.
The DC2000's manual settings make it simple to customize your photos. The manual shutter and aperture provide complete control over image exposure. Manual White Balance controls customize your color correction to specific depth and water conditions. You can also use the 4 pre-set Underwater Shooting Modes to easily adapt your settings as conditions change. The 3 built-in filters compensate for shallow water, deep water, and "green" water environments.
The DC2000 also provides great performance above the waves. With 25 Land Scene modes, you'll always have the right settings to capture beach shots, surfing shots, or even wildlife photos.
The DC2000 shoots in HD. Its still photos are 20 Megapixels. It captures video at high-definition 1080p. It offers RAW formatting capabilities for enhanced post production ability. Use the bluetooth ability to easily preview, upload and share your when you get back to shore.
The Flex-Connect System
The Pro Light Set comes with a flex connect mounting tray and ergonomic grip handle. The system provides extra camera stabilization with an integrated mount for your light. The system easily snaps together to quickly adjust your rig to any diving environment.
What's in the Box?
- DC2000 Inner-camera (Depth rated to 60ft/18m)
- DC2000 Camera Peripherals:
- Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
- 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
- Wall Charger
- Internationall plug adapters
- Camera case
- Wrist strap for inner camera
- Underwater Housing for DC2000 (Depth rated to 200ft/60m)
- Underwater Housing Peripherals:
- Wrist strap with clip for underwater housing (because you'll cry if you drop it)
- Lens Cap for UW Housing
- Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
- Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
- Sea Dragon Universal Flash head with Flash Diffuser (Depth rated 200ft/60m)
- Sea Dragon Flash Peripherals:
- Optical Cable and Universal Flash Link Adapter
- 7mm Optical Cable Plug (For Olympus, Sea&Sea, and other housings)
- Sea Dragon EVA Carrying Case (SL944) 10"x10"x4"
- Instruction manuals
Sea Dragon Universal Flash
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters
- Approximately 150 flashes at full brightness
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8ft (2.5m)
- Included diffuser increases the beam angle to 100° by 100°
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Waterproof battery compartment for 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Use the variable power adjustment to manually fine-tune flash brightness for custom image exposure
- Quick-release button detaches the flash so you can aim it in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Auto Learn Mode easily syncs pre-flash with any digital camera
- Includes universal optical cable plug (SL96307) which connects the Sea Dragon Flash optical cable to other underwater housings using the standard 7mm optical flash port
- Coiled optical cable extends from 15”(38cm) to 30”(76cm), compatible when adding one or two Flex Arms
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S adapter, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Universal mount fits all SeaLife cameras and other brands of underwater cameras with standard tripod mount (Ikelite tripod adapter available but sold separately)
DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
- Auto focus from 4”(10cm) to infinity
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and
- water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens