SEAC Screen Wrist Dive Computer - Black/White
$299.00Earn 299 points with this Purchase
For the freediver and scuba diver in all of us,...
For the freediver and scuba diver in all of us, the SEAC Screen Dive Computer delivers all your dive data in one screen for a quick glance so you can focus on your dive. Let’s face it, you don’t dive so you can look at your computer, you dive so you can see the amazing beauty below the surface. With this dive computer’s large screen, reading your dive data is simple and quick. You can even adjust contrast and brightness to make it easier for you to read in the dive environment you’re in.
Two large buttons make navigating this dive computer easy with or without your dive gloves. And that extra long wrist strap makes for a comfortable fit whether you’re wearing a drysuit, wetsuit, rashguard, or just a bathing suit. Using the Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm and able to support up to two gas mixes, this dive computer manages your down time, making adjustments as you go and switch between mixes.
Check out the SEAC Screen Dive Computer:
SEAC Screen Dive Computer Features:
- Large, readable screen
- 2 button navigation
- Adjustable contrast and brightness
- Scuba, Gauge, and Freedive modes
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm
- Manages up to 2 gas mixes, including O2 up to 99%
- MOD violation, Deco Stop and ascent speed alarms
- Records and stores up to 40 hours of data in Scuba/Gauge mode
- Records and stores up to 18 hours of data in Freedive mode
- Long wrist strap
- Dive planner
- User replaceable CR2450 battery
- Downloadable data and updates via USB
- SEAC Dive Manager (free download)