Designed for adventure, both underwater and on dry land, the DX-6G Camera & Housing Set from Sea & Sea combines a capable, 46' depth-rated camera with a housing that can safely dive to 180'. The set includes a Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe with a depth rating of 250', along with a flex arm, tray and fiber optic cable.
The camera features a 16MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor, which enables high-resolution stills shooting and Full HD 1080p video recording, as well as a sensitivity range from ISO 125-6400 to suit working in a variety of situations. It's a versatile camera, with a wide-angle to telephoto (28-140mm equivalent) focal length range, a macro mode that can focus as close as 0.4", a macro ring diffuser that evenly lights the whole frame for close-up work, and Underwater Mode, a white balance optimized for underwater photos that delivers more natural-looking images by adding reds that otherwise tend to get lost. Two fiber optic ports are provided on the housing for connecting the strobe. The DX-6G is equipped with a 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor, which uses an Outdoor View Setting mode for improved visibility in bright lighting conditions.
Sea & Sea DX-6G Underwater Camera, Housing & YS-03 Strobe Package: Details
- 16MP CMOS Sensor
- 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Six (6) LED macro lights
- Rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor
- Nine (9)-point auto focus system
- Waterproof: 14m/46ft
- Shockproof: 1.6m
- Freezeproof: -10°c
- Crushproof 100kgf
DX-6G Other Features
- Depth Rating: 55m
- Lever-type Flash shade to ensure direct delivery of flash to fiber optic cable
- Rugged sports camera with a depth rating of 14m/46ft and drop impact resistance of 1.6m/5ft
- Underwater housing with a depth rating of 55m/180ft
- Share the ultimate underwater moment.
- The 6G is an all-weather, rugged and reliable camera for all adventures.
- Take it mountain climbing, skiing, fishing, and scuba diving - boasting a depth rating of 14m/46ft and drop impact resistance of 1.6m/5ft.
- The camera will also function at a temperature as low as -10℃/14°F.
- 5x zoom lens from wide-angle 28mm reproducing high-definition and crystal-clear images.
- CMOS with 16 megapixels together with high-performance image engine to produce low-noise and wide dynamic range images.
- Equipped with macro mode. As close as 1cm/0.4inch to the subject without a close-up lens, enabling an enlarged picture of small objects.
- Equipped with Underwater Mode for optimum underwater photos and videos. (This mode uses white balance optimized for underwater photos, making colors appear more natural by adding reds that tend to get lost in photos taken underwater.)
- Records H264/30fps High Definition video.
- As equipped with HDMI terminal (typeD), the camera can be connected to a television with ease.
- Comes with Macro ring diffuser as standard
- Diffuses the light from the built-in flash evenly, illuminating the whole image when a macro photo is taken.
- Wide-angle conversion lens x0.6. Can be attached and detached underwater.
- When the optional SS bayonet wide-angle conversion lens WCL06 is mounted, the angle of view will increase providing stunning images. When the bayonet mount is used, the lens can be attached and detached with ease, so as not to miss any critical shots.
- Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets for external strobes.
- Compatible strobes: YS-03, YS-D1 in slave TTL mode and YS-D2 in slave TTL mode or YS-D2 sold after May 2019 in DS-TTL mode (in customize mode - E position).
- Equipped with Flash Shutter Lever. When an external strobe such as YS-03 is used, light from the camera's built-in flash can be shaded.
- Housing Specifications
- [Construction] Polycarbonate
- [Depth rating] 55 m / 180 ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 165 x 93 x 61.5 mm / 6.5 x 3.7 x 2.4 inches
- [Weight] Approx. 412 g / 15 oz (Housing only) / 605 g (including camera,battery, SD card)
- [Under Water Weight] Approx. 30 g
- Ricoh DX-6G Camera
- Sea & Sea DX-6G Housing
- Sea & Sea YS-03 Strobe
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Flex Arm & Tray