ScubaPro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Stainless-Steel 5.8" Dive Knife
The ScubaPro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Dive Knife...
The ScubaPro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Dive Knife is a compact, multi-purpose and lightweight addition to your dive routine. You can also keep it handy in your save-a-dive kit. The full tang blade has a blunt tip. There’s a straight edge blade for slicing or filleting fish. A serrated edge is used for sawing through thick rope. The knife attaches to a hose or your BC for easy access. It’s also compact enough to store in a pocket. The sheath is impact resistant and has a single-action locking system. The sheath and hose/BC mount kit are included.
ScubaPro White Tip Dive Knife Features:
- Blunt tip full tang blade is strong and durable
- Serrated edge for sawing through thick rope
- Straight edge for slicing or filleting fish
- Blade length: 2.56” (6.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.8" (14.7 cm)
- Knife has an eyelet on the handle to attach to a wrist lanyard or carabiner
- Durable plastic handle sheath with single-action locking system
- Attach to a hose or BCD or carry in a pocket
- 304 stainless steel for durability, strength and corrosion-resistance
- Product Sku: DD124528
- UPC Code: 4048336105408
- Accessory: No