ScubaPro Seawing Nova Pivot-Blade Full Foot Dive Fins
ScubaPro Seawing Nova Pivot-Blade Full Foot Div...
ScubaPro Seawing Nova Pivot-Blade Full Foot Dive Fins deliver enhanced power, acceleration, and maneuverability in tropical waters. The foot pocket is ergonomic and comfortable so you can wear them with or without neoprene socks. The Ergo-Fit foot pocket has a low profile heel to prevent bumping and chafing on the heel and Achilles tendon. The extended toe box prevents crushed toes to keep you comfortable on long dives. Like the open-heeled Seawing Nova, the variable blade geometry mimics a dolphin's tail to propel you forward with each downward kick. The articulated joint maintains a 45° angle when kicked to improve power and thrust. Each wingtip arcs upward for better high-speed stability and control.
ScubaPro Seawing Nova Dive Fins Features:
- Low profile Ergo-Fit foot pocket to prevent bumping, blistering, and chafing on the heel
- Cut-out design with articulated joint accelerates like a paddle fin but has the comfort of a split fin
- Power Rails under the extended footplate improve power transfer for stronger kicks with less effort
- Pivot Control Technology maintains a 45° angle during kicks to reduce drag and maximize thrust
- Monprene Thermoplastic Elastomer is flexible, strong, and nearly indestructible
- Extended Toe Box is comfortable on long dives with or without neoprene socks
- Variable blade geometry fin shape functions like a dolphin tail for added power
- Product Sku: DD107104
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Fin Type: Full-Foot Fins
- Split Fin: No