ScubaPro MK25 EVO/S600 Regulator (Yoke)
The ScubaPro MK25 EVO/X600 Regulator provides m...
The ScubaPro MK25 EVO/X600 Regulator provides maximum performance and excellent air-flow in all water temperatures and conditions. It has a balanced piston-controlled first stage. This allows for the use of lighter and more sensitive components, which means you’ll have instant air-flow at any tank pressure. There are two opposite 7/16” threaded HP ports. This lets you individually position the first stage, giving you more freedom for neck and head movement. There are five LP HF ports positioned on a swiveling turret. This lets the hoses swivel at 360 degrees and prevents tangling.
The MK25 EVO/X600 is superior in cold water. It has increased cold water efficiency of 30% over previous MK25 models. An Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) acts as a radiator to increase heat transfer and keep internal parts from freezing. Other features that prevent freezing include a bigger body cap, a new body with insulating bushings and ribs and a new antifreeze cap.
Breathing comes easy with the Scubapro MK25 EVO/S600 Regulator. A diver-adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) has a dive/pre-dive control switch and an extra high flow exhaust valve for easy breathing. The air-balanced linear flow valve enables divers to use less energy while breathing.
- High-flow orthodontic mouthpiece is comfortable
- Air-balanced flow-through piston design for instant air delivery
- Metal valve housing is strong and long lasting
- 2nd stage air-balanced valve technology
- Diver-adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) has a dive/pre-dive control switch and extra high flow exhaust valve for easy breathing
- Rugged techno-polymer case and cover is reinforced for durability
- Stable intermediate pressure
- CE-approved for 3360 psi in cold water
- XTIS acts as a radiator to increase heat and keep internal parts from freezing
- Insulating coating on key internal parts to prevent freezing
- HP ports: Two 7/16” threaded
- LP high flow ports: Five ?” threaded
- 1st stage, 2nd stage, an LP hose and an instruction manual are included
- Marine-grade chrome-plated brass
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Balanced: Balanced
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 5
- UPC Code: 4048336290715
- Accessory: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!