ScubaPro MK11/S270 Regulator (Yoke)
Rugged, durable, and reliable are the hallmarks of the ScubaPro MK11/S270 Regulator.
You want a regulator that gets the job done, delivering on demand air flow at any depth, and the MK11 does just that. With a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body, this first stage is designed to stand up to the environments you’ll dive in and keep the inner mechanisms safe from the elements. High and low pressure ports are located strategically so you can set up your system any way you want. And if the external intermediate pressure isn’t just right, take it to your tech and they can easily adjust it for you.
Taking that first breath off your S270 second stage is like breathing on the surface. And that casing, referred to as bulletproof, has an anti-scratch design, saves on weight, and is made from a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core. Compact and durable, this second stage features a dive/pre-dive switch, maximizes airflow, and is designed to reduce jaw fatigue.
Making it easier to dive further, farther, and longer, the ScubaPro MK11/S270 Regulator is an excellent choice for a diver who’s gonna push their regulator to the limit.
ScubaPro MK11/S270 Regulator Features:
- Air-balanced diaphragm first stage
- Marine grade brass body
- Sealed internal parts
- 2 high pressure ports
- 2 standard low pressure ports
- 2 high-flow low pressure ports
- External intermediate pressure adjustment
- Air-balanced valve second stage
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve
- Dive/predive switch
- Lightweight second stage casing made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer
- Compact, efficient exhaust tee
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece
- FDA-approved silicone mouthpiece
- Super-flow hose with an oversized bore
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions
- Product Sku: DD155304
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 4