ScubaPro LED Smart+ Transmitter
The ScubaPro LED Smart + Transmitter provides h...
The ScubaPro LED Smart + Transmitter provides high tech air integration and data readout in a low-profile design. The transmitter screws into a high pressure port on your first stage. It then relays tank pressure and RBT to the computer screen. It only needs to be paired to your dive computer the first time you use it. Coded transmission technology prevents interference with other dive computers. A built-in LED at the top of the cap gives an estimate of pressure when the first stage is attached to the tank. This lets you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer. The LED indicator has a series of lights - slow blinking green, short double blinking orange and long single blinking red - to alert you to psi levels. The ScubaPro LED Smart + Transmitter is compatible with the Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna, Aladin A2, and M2 dive computers.
ScubaPro LED Smart+ Transmitter Features:
- User-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery lasts for three years or 150 to 200 dives
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna, Aladin A2, and M2 dive computers
- Pair with your dive computer the first time you use it
- Provides air integration without the hindrance of a hose
- Coded transmission to prevent interference with other dive computers
- Product Sku: DD128110
- Altitude Adjustable: No
- Back Light: No
- Rechargeable Battery: No
- UPC Code: 4048336331531
- Accessory: No
- Hoseless/Transmitter Air Integrated: No