The ScubaPro Hydros Pro Women's BCD with Air2 delivers performance, durability, customization, and incredible comfort in an ergonomic female-specific design. Monprene gel harness conforms to your body and articulated shoulder straps provide a perfect adjustable fit. All of the straps have squeeze-style release buckles for ease in donning and doffing. The back plate is over-molded with soft TPE gel to provide comfort and stability. A streamlined Tri-Bungee system controls the distribution of air to maintain a compact shape while underwater. It then provides high lift at the surface. Traveling has never been easier. The shoulder and waist straps fold into the wing for compact packing. Backpack and travel straps are included. Add or remove weights as you please with weight integration. The Air2 is a second stage octo and balanced inflator all in one. It has fixed Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) for easy breathing. A balanced power inflator valve provides steady air at the push of a button when you're inflating your BC. The classic downstream demand valve provides extra reliability. Other features include an ergonomic mouthpiece, soft second-stage cover and a one-button purge function.
Winner of the Red Dot Award for Product Design
- Thoroughly modern and ultra-high-tech, the Hydros Pro BCD's ground-breaking design and manufacturing process create a BCD that molds comfortably to the body and provides unequaled load distribution, a super-streamlined profile and rock-solid stability at depth.
Two BCDs in one
- The Hydros PRO includes both Trav-Tek straps and a fully integrated weight system. So with a quick switch of clips, you can transform it from an integrated-weight BCD to a lightweight harness travel BCD. Now you only need one BCD for both local diving and travel.
- When you are wearing the Hydros Pro BCD, you won’t even know it’s there because it molds to your specific body shape, and is designed with body grip gel, providing extreme comfort and stability.
A travel-friendly companion for your diving adventures
- Your Hydros Pro BCD goes everywhere with you. The ultimate back inflation BCD for all divers and all dive scenarios, from the warm waters of the tropics to temperate and cold waters the world over. Lightweight and compact, with a unique smart-pack design, the Hydros Pro also comes with a customized backpack designed to fit your entire dive kit.
An ultra-durable BCD for life
- Monprene® construction means durability. The Hydros Pro stands up to UV, chemicals, and abrasion without showing typical signs of wear. The modular construction makes repairs, even from remote locations, a snap. It’s a BCD you'll enjoy today, tomorrow, for life.
ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD Features:
- Back floatation with weight integration
- Ergonomically designed for the female frame
- Adjustable torso flex zone
- Articulated shoulder straps adjust
- Injection-molded Monprene Gel harness is chemical, abrasion and UV-resistant
- Shoulder swivel buckles with D-rings for octopus or gauge consoles
- Multiple pockets, D-rings and attachment points
- All straps have squeeze-style side release buckles
- Shoulder and waist straps fold into the wing for compact storage or packing
- Over-molded back plate has soft TPE gel on a rigid techno-polymer plate
- Single tank band system
- Includes backpack and travel straps
- Near zero inherent buoyancy
- Air2 is a second stage octo and balanced inflator in one housing
- Balanced Power Inflator Valve
- VIVA flow vane
- Classic downstream demand valve
- One-button purge function
- Ergonomic mouthpiece
- Precision molded fiberglass reinforced case
- Demand valve is chrome-plated brass with stainless steel springs and a silicone rubber diaphragm and exhaust valve
- Comes with a ⅜-inch threaded high-flow LP hose and owner’s manual