The ScubaPro Hydros Pro BC with Air 2 delivers performance, durability, customization and incredible comfort in an ergonomic female-specific design. Monprene gel harness conforms to your body and articulated shoulder straps provide a perfect adjustable fit. All of the straps have squeeze-style release buckles for ease in donning and doffing. The back plate is over-molded with soft TPE gel to provide comfort and stability. A streamlined Tri-Bungee system controls the distribution of air to maintain a compact shape while underwater. It then provides high lift at the surface. Traveling has never been easier. The shoulder and waist straps fold into the wing for compact packing. Backpack and travel straps are included. Add or remove weights as you please with weight integration.
The Air 2 is a second stage regulator and balanced inflator all in one. It has fixed Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) for easy breathing. A balanced power inflator valve provides steady air regardless of the tank’s pressure levels. The classic downstream demand valve provides extra reliability. Other features include an ergonomic mouthpiece, soft second-stage cover and a one-button purge function.
ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD - key features
Winner of the Red Dot Award for Product Design
- Thoroughly modern and ultra-high-tech, the Hydros Pro BCD's ground-breaking design and manufacturing process create a BCD that molds comfortably to the body and provides unequaled load distribution, a super-streamlined profile and rock-solid stability at depth.
Two BCDs in one
- The HYDROS PRO includes both Trav-Tek straps and a fully integrated weight system. So with a quick switch of clips, you can transform it from an integrated-weight BCD to a lightweight harness travel BCD. Now you only need one BCD for both local diving and travel.
- When you are wearing the Hydros Pro BCD, you won’t even know it’s there because it molds to your specific body shape, and is designed with body grip gel, providing extreme comfort and stability.
A travel-friendly companion for your diving adventures
- Your Hydros Pro BCD goes everywhere with you. The ultimate back inflation BCD for all divers and all dive scenarios, from the warm waters of the tropics to temperate and cold waters the world over.Lightweight and compact, with a unique smart-pack design, the Hydros Pro also comes with a customized backpack designed to fit your entire dive kit.
An ultra-durable BCD for life
- Monprene® construction means durability. The Hydros Pro stands up to UV, chemicals, and abrasion without showing typical signs of wear. The modular construction makes repairs, even from remote locations, a snap. It’s a BCD you'll enjoy today, tomorrow, for life.
ScubaPro Hydros Pro w/Air2 - Features
- Back floatation with weight integration for buoyancy and customization
- Ergonomically designed for the female frame
- Adjustable torso flex zone for fit and comfort
- Articulated shoulder straps adjust for a perfect fit
- Injection-molded Monprene Gel harness is chemical, abrasion and UV-resistant
- Shoulder swivel buckles with D-rings for octopus or gauge consoles
- Multiple pockets, D-rings and attachment points for gear and accessories
- All straps have squeeze-style side release buckles for easy donning and doffing
- Shoulder and waist straps fold into the wing for compact storage or packing while traveling
- Over-molded back plate has soft TPE gel on a rigid techno-polymer plate for stability
- Single tank band system for easy assembly
- Includes backpack and travel straps
- Near zero inherent buoyancy for less weight and better buoyancy control
- Air 2 is a second stage regulator and balanced inflator in one housing
- Balanced Power Inflator Valve provides a steady stream of air regardless of tank pressure
- VIVA flow vane for safe and easy use
- Classic downstream demand valve for reliability
- One-button purge function for ease and convenience while underwater
- Ergonomic mouthpiece is comfortable and prevents jaw fatigue
- Precision molded fiberglass reinforced case is strong and durable
- Demand valve is chrome-plated brass with stainless steel springs and a silicone rubber diaphragm and exhaust valve
- Comes with a ⅜-inch threaded high-flow LP hose and an owner’s manual