ScubaPro Galileo HUD (Heads-Up Display) Dive Computer with Transmitter
The future in dive computers is here with the S...
The future in dive computers is here with the ScubaPro Galileo HUD (Heads Up Display). Easily display your dive information in your field of view so you can focus on your dive. This dive computer is designed to attach to your compatible mask (see below for installation information and compatible masks). Stay connected to your dive data at all times without ever looking down with three different display settings: see your (a) depth, total dive time, and leg timer; (b) leg timer, depth, compass, water temperature, and battery voltage; or (c) local time, maximum depth, water temperature, and battery voltage. Whether you're an underwater photographer, military diver, or a technology fanatic, the ScubaPro HUD dive computer lets you focus on your experience while delivering all your crucial data to the lens of your mask. Use the flip hinge to tilt the HUD out of your way when you don’t need it. Switch between displays with the single-knob user control and make adjustments with just one hand while your other hand is on your camera, dive light, or even your buddy. The Galileo HUD comes with a wireless transmitter that uses LED lights to visually display that it’s sending your pressure data to your dive computer.
Meet the ScubaPro Galileo HUD:
ScubaPro Galileo HUD Dive Computer and Transmitter Features:
- Heads-Up Display
- Displays all relevant dive data and quick view compass in a simple digital screen
- Display can be turned off when not in use
- 3 displays provide depth, total dive time, leg timer; leg timer, depth, compass, water temperature, and battery voltage; local time, maximum depth, water temperature, and battery voltage
- Ideal for underwater photographers and videographers, military divers, and public safety divers
- Air-integrated dive computer
- Multi-gas diving with up to 8 Trimix gases
- Integrated GPS with full-tilt compass
- Hands-free monitoring of your pressure, gas, and other dive data
- Transmitter only needs to be paired with your computer once
- Wireless transmitter for air integration
- Runs on a user-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery which lasts 3 years or up to about 200 dives
- In the box: Heads-Up-Display, Mask Mount, Zip Ties, USB charging cable, Transmitter, Quick Card, Protection Foil
This dive computer comes with all the hardware you need to install it; however, with the simple addition of the ScubaPro Zoom HUD (Heads Up Display) Mount (sold separately), installation on the ScubaPro Zoom Mask (sold separately) is easier. Constructed with the HUD in mind, this mask is made to accommodate both types of the ScubaPro HUD mounts.
Mounting the clip to your Mask:
Mounting the HUD on your Mask clip:
Compatible MasksScubaPro recommends this be mounted on the ScubaPro Zoom Mask, Two Lens, Galileo HUD Hands-Free Computer Frameless Single Lens Mask, Flux Twin Mask, Scout Mask, Spectra Mask, Two Lens, Spectra Mini Mask, Two Lens, Synergy Twin Trufit Mask, Two Lens, and Synergy 2 Twin Trufit Mask, Two Lens. The HUD mount is also compatible with the ScubaPro Currents Adult Mask Combo and Ecco Mask Combo Sets.
- Product Sku: DD121758
- Altitude Adjustable: No
- Back Light: No
- Rechargeable Battery: No
- UPC Code: 4048336410991
- Accessory: No
- Hoseless/Transmitter Air Integrated: No