ScubaPro G2C Galileo Console Dive Computer with Quick Release
The ScubaPro G2 Console Dive Computer is easy t...
The ScubaPro G2 Console Dive Computer is easy to use so you can spend less time reading manuals and more time below the waves. The ScubaPro G2 Console attaches to your tank and offers 50 hours of dive time on a single charge. Designed to grow with you as you improve, the intuitive 3-button design is great for beginners, while technical divers can appreciate the full suite of features the G2C offers. Its full-color screen, intuitive menu, and customizable screen options let you access as much or as little technology as you want in a layout that suits your preferences. Its quick-disconnect fitting makes it easy to detach from your regulator to customize menus or offload your dive logs. This versatile console handles any diving scenario and programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes.
The G2C has multiple dive modes, including Scuba, Gauge, and Trimix. Program up to 8 Nitrox/Trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical dive plan. Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops are available in the algorithm so this computer keeps you safe whether you're new, seasoned, or a technical diver. For safety, the air integration function tracks tank pressure and works to constantly calculate your dive data. Depth rated to 395ft/120m, this dive computer keeps your dive on focus with real time data.
With even more features, this dive computer has 485MG of memory to store tables, tissue loading stats, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles. Wirelessly download data to your phone or computer thanks to the console’s Bluetooth Low Energy feature. ScubaPro's FREE LogTRAK software is compatible with PC, Mac, Apple, and Android. So pick yours up today and level up your dive game.
ScubaPro G2C Galileo Dive Computer Features:
- Depth rated to 394ft / 120m
- 3 Dive Modes: SCUBA, Gauge, and Trimex
- Battery lasts for 50 hours of dive time between charges
- Up to 4 menu color profiles
- Directly connects to your tank
- Reliable air pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) monitoring
- Full-color screen and intuitive menu options
- 3-button controls
- Customizable menu listings
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MD algorithm can handle up to 8 gas mixes on a single dive
- Durable, UV-resistant fiberglass-reinforced Skeleton-Form thermoplastic casing boot
- Choose from 4 Display Configurations to suit your preference: Light, Classic, Full, and Graphic
- Quick-Disconnect Fitting
- Option to track Microbubble Levels and Profile-Dependent Intermediate Stops during your dive
- Bluetooth compatible
- Advanced full-tilt digital compass with half-compass rose and bearing memory
- Includes access to Free LogTRAK software for dive log management
- Hose protection for the quick-disconnect fitting
- Choose from over 19 Languages
- Screen type: Full Color Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) dot matrix display LCD
- Screen Resolution: 320x240p
- Screen Size: 2.2.in / 5.6cm
- Gas Capability: 21-100% Nitrox, Trimix
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Heart Tracking Depth: MOD 197ft / 60m
- Algorithm: ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG
- Memory Capacity: 485MB
- Product Sku: DD106709
- Depth Rating (ft.): 394
- Air Integrated: Yes
- Altitude Adjustable: No
- Back Light: Yes
- Rechargeable Battery: Yes
- System of Measurement: Both Imperial and Metric
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Computer Algorithm: Buhlman ZH-L16
- UPC Code: 4048336393935
- video: R0MD579ox9A
- Accessory: No
- Hoseless/Transmitter Air Integrated: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!