ScubaPro G2 Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter
The ScubaPro G2 Wrist Dive Computer with Transm...
The ScubaPro G2 Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter takes you wherever you want to go with reliability, readability and an intuitive menu structure. It combines the original Galileo with next-generation technology and user customization to create the easiest dive computer to use for recreational or tech diving.The G2 allows you to transmit your air pressure from up to nine tanks. Hoseless gas integration allows for air integration without the inconvenience of a dangling hose. The low-profile smart transmitter screws into 7/16” threaded high-pressure port on the first stage. It then relays tank pressure and true RBT to the screen. A built-in LED shows an estimate of pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank. You’ll know if the tank has gas without activating the computer. You can even link with a dive buddy to monitor both air supplies. Customize colors, screen, orientation, and attachments to make the G2 fit your dive. Easily activate modes for freediving, trimix, CCR and sidemount without the need for additional downloads or upgrades. The optional heart rate monitor measures heart rate and skin temperature to further your calculations. Other features include a full-tilt digital compass, multiple dive modes, and Bluetooth compatibility. The ScubaPro G2 Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter comes with a molded case, transmitter, manual, 3M foil screen protector, a USB cable and a retractor clip.
ScubaPro G2 Dive Computer Features:
- Easy-to-read full-color indicators
- 3-button control for easy use
- Transmitter blinks green, yellow or red to indicate air level
- Four dive screen templates let you customize your data
- Full tilt digital compass includes half compass rose and bearing memory
- Multiple dive modes: SCUBA, freediving, gauge, CCR, and sidemount
- Bluetooth compatibility syncs with Mac, PC, iPhone, or Android
- 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status and 1,000 hours of dive profiles
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 dives
- Pressure display shows a readout from 0 to 4,350 psi (300 bars)
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference from other dive computers
- Multi-gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm can program up to eight nitrox/trimix mixes
- Maximum operating depth: 394’ (120 meters)
- Operating altitude with decompression: Sea level to approximately 13300’ (4,000 meters)
- Decompression calculation range: 3’ to 394’ (0.8 to 120 meters)
- Oxygen concentration: Adjustable between 8% and 100%
- Helium concentration: Adjustable between 0% and 92%
- Operating temperature: 14 degrees F to 122 degrees F (-10 degrees C to +50 degrees C)
- Quartz clock displays time, date and dive time up to 999 minutes
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Product Sku: DD125681
- Altitude Adjustable: No
- Back Light: No
- Rechargeable Battery: No
- UPC Code: 4048336393782
- Accessory: No
- Hoseless/Transmitter Air Integrated: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!