The Mens 7/5 MM Everflex One-Piece Steamer from ScubaPro combines top-notch cold protection with comfort and flexibility. The Blue Diamond Span inner lining drains water, while the multi-thickness panels retain warmth. The pre-formed shape has fewer panels and seams, so you enjoy a full range of motion beneath the waves. Don’t worry about wear and tear from wrecks, caves or reefs, because the Tatex knee and shoulder pads and reinforced seat resist abrasion.
Use this Class A dive suit for cold water diving or back to back dives in temperate water. Its stretchy inner lining and watertight double-zippered seals on the ankles and wrists make it easier to get on and off. For comfort, this full wetsuit has single blind-stitched inner seams and a small neck zipper. The outer seams are double blind-stitched for improved durability. Keep your instruments in place with I-Safe non-slip mounting straps on both arms.
Protect yourself while protecting the ocean
The Everflex neoprene suit is made using a 100% green process to protect you and the ocean. The X-Foam neoprene is sourced from petroleum-free limestone. It releases fewer pollutants and greenhouse gases than standard formulas. The wetsuit is assembled with solvent-free, water-based Aqua glue.
- Small front neck zipper enhances comfort between dives
- Environmentally friendly materials protect you and the ocean
- Minimal seams and panels to improve fit and range of motion
- Abrasion resistant exterior seat lining to extend the life of the suit
- Durable diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider is easy to use
- CE certified Class A dive suit for water temperatures of 45ºF to 54ºF
- Compression-molded zipper flap protects your back and keeps water out
- Multi-thickness paneling and Glideskin seal watertight zippers for warmth
- Diamond-Span water-draining inner lining for improved cold water protection
- Abrasion-resistant Tatex knee and shoulder pads reinforce common wear points
- I-Safe non-slip straps on each wrist provide a secure mounting point for instruments
- X-Foam neoprene sourced from limestone for lighter weight, greater elasticity, better insulation, and fewer pollutants
- Easy to get in and out of thanks to its stretchy middle lining and watertight zipper cuffs
- Comfortable, single blind-stitched inner seams can be worn against bare skin
- Durable, water-tight, double blind-stitched outer seams are designed to last
- Assembled using 100% green, solvent-free, water-based Aqua glue
- 100% Petroleum Free Everflex X-Foam Neoprene, Aqua glue