ScubaPro 3-Gauge In-line Imperial Console
Pressure, depth and navigation at a glance. The...
Pressure, depth and navigation at a glance. The Scubapro 3-Gauge In-line Imperial Console combines three pieces of diving gear into one lightweight and compact instrument. It has a metal pressure gauge, a standard-sized depth gauge and an FS-2 compass to deliver pressure, depth and navigation with one look. The depth gauge features a color-coded gauge face with red indicator depth lines at 10, 15 and 20 feet for safety and decompression stop range. The pressure gauge has 0 - 6,000 psi readout. It also has a low air 1,000 psi red indicator for safety. The FS-2 compass can be used in northern and southern hemispheres, making it a great choice for the traveling diver. The dual purpose compass has a side scan window for quick reference and a ratchet bezel that can be easily rotated.
ScubaPro 3-Gauge Console Features:
- Pressure, depth, and navigation
- Oil-filled compass has a 35-degree tilt
- Compass has a scratch-resistant polycarbonate case and a highly luminous dial
- All analog
- Oil-filled depth gauge with linear Bourdon design has a color-coded gauge face
- Compact pressure gauge with a brass case
- Depth gauge has a temperature gauge and a maximum depth indicator needle
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic design
- All three instruments are in a durable, impact-resistant boot with an eyelet for a lanyard or clip
- Product Sku: DD121759
- Max Depth Indicator: No
- UPC Code: 4048336295277
- Accessory: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!