Ocean Reef provides a revolutionary take on the full face mask. The G-diver offers a great field of view, superior comfort, reliability, durability, and ease of use! Whether you are an open water diver or a dive professional, there's a mask tailored just for your needs.
Ocean Reef's line of full face masks were inspired by the rugged designs with wide-angle viewing used by military divers, underwater welders, and other scuba professionals. Now adapted for recreational divers, everyone can enjoy the panoramic views, outstanding fit, and natural fog-free breathing of a full face mask. GSM communicator allows easy communication over appx. 600 ft (183 m).
Ocean Reef G-Diver Mask Benefits
- Integrated balanced 2nd stage regulator with 3/8" threaded 31.5" (80cm) long low-pressure hose
- Reduced internal volume vs. earlier full-face mask models
- Improved visual field; visible light transfer of visor is 92%
- Premium grade silicone rubber bellows-type skirt (30-45 mm, double that of a conventional mask)
- Durable, scratch-resistant siloxane visor won't fog even after you clear 100 times
- Patented 3-D equalization system allows for quick clearing
- Newly designed quick release system keeps mask locked on while diving, removes in seconds when your dive is over
- Easy access rubber purge button
- Techpolymer protection treatments allow for use in extreme conditions
- Includes GSM communication unit with wireless ultrasonic unit
- 2 year limited warranty. Complies with CE Certification in accordance with 89/689/EEC
Must-have accessories for your G-Diver mask
Everyone who loves their Ocean Reef mask winds up buying these two accessories - we're telling you now to save time. You're welcome.
G-Diver Full Face Mask Training
Ocean Reef strongly recommends everyone who gets a full face mask also get trained in its proper use. Drop into one of our Florida dive shops
and we'll help you get your mask set up. Once you're on the water, though, your training will be important.
Ocean Reef offers these training resources:
Full face mask for scuba diving course
Full face mask and underwater communications course
More information and resources at the Ocean Reef website