The Mares Journey Prime Scuba Gear Package is an affordable way to get all the scuba diving gear you need in one convenient package at a great price!
Mares Prime Upgradable BCD
Designed to serve the novice diver. The Mares Prime Upgradable BCD comes with standard BCD features with an optional weight integrated system upgrade. Use the Prime with the included weight belt or upgrade to the Mares Prime Weight System
—sold separately. It offers two large cargo pockets where you can store your necessities for easy access. Position your Octopus and pressure gauge in the slots in front of the cargo pockets. Made from 420 denier nylon, this BCD is light enough for travel but durable enough for year-after-year use.
- Ideal for novice divers and/or for traveling
- Basic standard jacket style BCD
- 2 large cargo pockets for zipper-free access to your gear
- 2 front slots for storing your Octopus and pressure gauge
- Easy to upgrade from weight belt to integrated belts—Sold separately
- 420 denier nylon material is light, strong, and durable
Mares Journey 15X Scuba Regulator
Breathe easy with the Diver's Direct exclusive Journey 15X regulator by Mares. Designed to be both dependable and comfortable, it's the perfect companion for your next dive.
The Journey 15X is tough and dependable. Like all regulators in the X series, it's built with an ACT Valve. The ACT Valve uses Advanced Coating Technology to increase durability by 600%, even in extreme conditions. The first stage is all metal, with nickel and chrome plated brass construction. The second stage uses ultralight technopolymer. It's abrasion resistant and ideal for diving in moderate water temperatures.
Mares built the Journey 15X second stage for comfortable breathing. The Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) improves performance at any depth. It controls the airflow to minimize intermediate pressure drop during inhalation. It also maximizes gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions. The Fluid Dynamic Deflector directs air from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece. At the mouthpiece, the air meets the Vortex Assisted Design (VAD). The VAD creates a swirling vortex of air with a low-pressure center. This keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation for sensitive, easy breathing at any depth.
The Journey 15X has 75cm (29.5") of Superflex hose. It's lightweight and soft so you can move freely. It also has 4 low-pressure ports and 2 high-pressure ports. All 6 ports have 3/8" UNF thread.
Mares Journey 15x regulator - features
- Breath easy at all depths with the Vortex Assisted Design (VAD)
- DFC (Dynamic Flow Control) up to 10.7bar /155psi for improved performance at any depth
- Fluid Dynamic Deflector directs airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece
- Advanced Coating Technology (ACT) Valve increases durability by 600%
- Superflex hose is lightweight and soft so you can move freely
- Ultra-light, technopolymer second stage is abrasion resistant
- First stage is made of nickel and chrome-plated brass
- 4 Low-pressure ports and 2 high-pressure ports
- All ports feature a 3/8" UNF thread
- Balanced first stage diaphragm
- Standard downstream valve
- 29.5" (75 cm) hose length
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- Weight: 7oz/193g
Mares Journey Octopus
The Mares Journey Octo is ideal for diving in moderate water temperatures and provides solid, durable performance for easy breathing in a pinch. This octo is built from ultralight technopolymer to be abrasion resistant. The Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) creates a swirling vortex of air with a low-pressure center. This keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation for sensitive, easy breathing at all depths. The 40 inch (100cm) hose is yellow for high visibility. Move and swim freely thanks to the Superflex material that is malleable, lightweight and soft.
- VAD (Vortex Assisted Design) bypass system for effortless, natural breathing
- Ultra-light technopolymer is abrasion resistant
- Superflex hose is bright yellow for high visibility
- Standard downstream demand valve
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- 40" (100cm) length hose
- Exclusive to Divers Direct
Mares Mission 2 Console Dive Console
The Mares Mission 2 dive console is an analog scuba console with pressure and depth gauge. This dive gauge has an optimum angled gauge for easy viewing, with multiple attachment points. The scuba console also includes a shock resistant case. The simple design allows the diver the option to upgrade their dive console with the Mares Puck Computer as part of the console.
- New modular design
- New display for easiest readability
- Multiple attachment points
- Pressure Units: PSI
- Compatible with 40% nitrox