Mares Journey 3.0 Scuba BCD
The Mares Journey 3.0 Scuba BCD is the latest in the Mares Journey Line. It has all the features of prior models, but now comes equipped with the new Mares Slide Locking System (SLS). With the Slide Locking System, weights easily and securely snap into place and are quickly removed when you press the button. Their unique design has an indicator on the outside of the pouch so you always know when your weights are locked in. It turns green when the locking mechanism is securely fastened and red when it's disengaged.
This full-featured back inflation BCD has a dedicated knife attachment, 5 aluminum D-Rings, and 1 Roll-up pocket to keep all your tools handy. 2 Dump Valves and interior weight pockets in the back bladder improve trim. A carrying handle provides easy transport while the quick-release chest strap is height adjustable. With the provided neck padding, you get a very comfortable fit and the quick-release hook-and-loop waist strap is fully adjustable. Bungees keep the rear air bladder streamlined for a lower profile above and below the waves. The attached safety whistle is handy in emergencies.
Mares Journey 3.0 BCD Features:
- Back Inflation style with 35lb of lift
- Integrated weight pockets with Slide Locking System (SLS) that includes a lock indicator
- 2 Dump Valves and 2 Trim Weight Pockets in the lower, inside part of the bladder
- Dedicated Knife Attachment, 5 D-rings, and 1 roll-up pocket
- Fully adjustable hook-and-loop waistband and height adjustable chest strap
- Quick-release buckle on waist and chest straps
- Option to add a second tank strap
- Carrying Handle
- Attached Safety Whistle
- Neck Padding
- Product Sku: DD108391
- BCD Body Type: Back Inflate
- BCD Number of Dump Valves: 2
- BCD Number of Pockets: 5
- BCD Weight Integrated: Yes
- Lift Capacity (lbs): 35
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Travel-Friendly: No
ReviewsBe the first to review this item
Am 5,8 height and am 200 pounds what size is best for me ?
- DDivers Direct
The size Large would be the best fit.