Mares Abyss 22 Navy II Regulator
$949.95Earn 950 points with this Purchase
Customers Also Bought...
Mares Abyss 22 Navy II scuba regulator is made for extreme conditions, and is the only regulator to pass the U.S. Navy's strict standards for extreme cold water diving. The Mares Abyss 22 Navy II Regulator is made to handle the most extreme conditions. This mares regulator is approved for use by the US Navy for extreme cold water diving. Made with a special fluoropolymer coating on the second stage, this prevents dirt particles and ice crystals from adhering - the Abyss 22 Navy II is virtually freeze-proof. The CWD kit provides protection against icing up during extreme cold water dives.
Mares Abyss 22 Navy II Regulator Features:
- Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) minimizes pressure drop during inhalation
- Tri-Material Valve to optimize performance, safety, and reliability
- CWD kit and all key components of the second stage are coated with a flouropolymer resin finish
- Better performance and reliability in extremely cold water, and even during ice diving
- Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) provides a very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths
Mares Abyss 22 Navy II regulator testing
In a strenuous, unmanned evaluation performed by the U.S. Navy Experimental Diving Unit (NEDU) the Abyss 22 Navy II surpassed the high qualifications and standards of the US Navy cold regulator testing at 190' FSW (58 meters) for General Service and in water temperatures below 38°F (3.3°). Upon the Abyss 22 Navy II's approval by the NEDU, it has now been included in the Authorized for Military Use list with Approval Number 1.3.16.
- Product Sku: 5764
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Length Hose (inches): 29
- Adjustable Second Stage: No
- Balanced: Balanced
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 4
- Material: Chrome-plated Brass
- UPC Code: 792460152541
- Accessory: No