HEAD Sea Window Tortuga Junior Snorkeling Raft
$9.95Earn 10 points with this Purchase
There can be a number of reasons why using a ma...
There can be a number of reasons why using a mask and snorkel can be uncomfortable or problematic for children who want to experience the amazing world of snorkeling, and thanks to the HEAD Sea Window Tortuga Junior Snorkeling Raft, your child can snorkel in a way that’s more accessible for them. The window is incredibly clear and magnifies the view for an up-close look at underwater wildlife. With the Tortuga Snorkeling Window, you or your child can continue to wear corrective lenses or sunglasses while they play. They’ll still get all the activity of swimming, but if they’d like a more leisurely experience, a life vest or PFD will offer the perfect buoyancy to just relax and enjoy the view. This little snorkel-saver is compact and weighs only about one pound, making it perfect to take with you on vacation.Looking for accessible snorkeling for the whole family? Check out the HEAD Sea Window Atlantis Snorkeling Raft and the HEAD Sea Window Explorer Kids’ Snorkeling Raft as well.
HEAD Sea Window Tortuga Junior Snorkeling Raft Features:
- Great for kids who don’t like to use a mask and snorkel
- Can be used with corrective lenses
- For best results, wear with a PFD or life vest
- Open facial area means unblocked peripheral vision
- Two handles on the side make holding on easy
- Constructed with durable 12 gauge PVC
- Inflated size approximately 13” x 16” x 7”
- Packs tight and weighs only 1 pound making easy to travel with
- Recommended for children ages 4 and up
- UPC Code: 792460360441
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!