Gear Keeper Light and Camera Locking Retractor
$31.99Earn 32 points with this Purchase
The Gear Keeper Light/Camera Locking Retractor ...
The Gear Keeper Light/Camera Locking Retractor keeps your accessories safe and within reach while diving, snorkeling or spearfishing. It’s a great accessory for underwater cameras, dive lights, flashlights, and video cameras. Attach to your BCD or lifejacket and take off. It has a swivel snap gate clip on one end. The other end has a squeeze-style side-release buckle and split ring. The nylon line extends up to 42 inches and has 12 ounces of retraction force. It automatically retracts for extra convenience and quick access. The locking mechanism allows you to relax your grip. The Gear Keeper Light/Camera Locking Retractor comes with a Quick Clip II split ring, a Quick Clip II lanyard, a mounting bracket and hardware.
Gear Keeper Light and Camera Locking Retractor Features:
- 42” retractor extension
- Auto recoil for convenience
- Secures instrument console to your BCD or lifejacket
- Nylon with Kevlar core line has a breaking strength of 80 pounds
- Locking mechanism for a relaxed grip
- Stainless steel spring and hardware are corrosion-resistant for underwater use
- Product Sku: DD121686
- UPC Code: 618152060065
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No