The Fourth Element Thermocline One Piece Steamer provides 2mm of thermal protection without extra buoyancy. Its neutrally buoyant design allows you to dive with less lead. This suit offers comfort, wind protection, and breathability for warm water diving, surfing, and other watersports. Plus, it dries within an hour. Layer it under a thicker suit for cold water diving. It's also a great wetsuit alternative for those allergic to neoprene.
Made with OceanPositive Econyl® Material
Econyl® is made from 78% recycled nylon from 'ghost' fishing nets and other post-consumer waste. This makes your suit good for the ocean, but it's also great for you. This attractive, high-performance fabric is laminated with a waterproof membrane and lined thermal fleece to keep you warm underwater and dry above the waves. Wear it alone in tropical waters or layer it beneath a traditional wetsuit in cold conditions. Because it's neoprene free, those with allergies can use it as a barrier layer between neoprene and the skin.
- Equivalent to 2mm of neoprene
- Wear less lead thanks to the neutrally buoyant design
- Hypo-allergenic, neoprene-free material is great for those with neoprene allergies
- Environmentally-friendly Econyl® nylon from recycled fishing nets helps clean up the ocean
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying design with soft inner fleece layer for extra warmth
- Lightweight, a breathable suit that’s travel ready and won’t crease when folded
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying design with a soft inner fleece layer
- Keep it smelling fresh and clean because it’s machine washable
- 33% Econyl® Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Weight: less than 1kg