The Fourth Element Thermocline Long Sleeve Men's Top delivers the warmth of 2mm of neoprene in a travel-friendly, high-performance package. A practical alternative to a neoprene, this wetsuit top won’t crease or become damaged if folded into a suitcase. Its waterproof, moisture-wicking fabric dries within an hour or between dives. Designed for above and below water use, it offers warmth and wind protection with a laminated outer layer and fleece lining. Plus, it’s neutrally buoyant, so you can dive while wearing less lead. The 1/4 zipper at the back collar makes it easy to get on and off. Pair it with Thermocline Leggings for full-body protection that weighs less than 1kg in your luggage.
Made with OceanPositive Econyl® Material
Econyl® is made from 78% recycled nylon from 'ghost' fishing nets and other post-consumer waste. This makes your suit good for the ocean, but it's also great for you. This attractive, high-performance fabric is laminated with a waterproof membrane and lined thermal fleece to keep you warm underwater and dry above the waves. Wear it alone in tropical waters or layer it beneath a traditional wetsuit in cold conditions. Because it's neoprene free, those with allergies can use it as a barrier layer between neoprene and the skin.
- Equivalent to 2mm of neoprene
- 1/4 back zipper at collar for easy entry
- Wear less lead thanks to the neutrally buoyant design
- Great wetsuit top for travelers or those with neoprene allergies
- Lightweight, foldable top that’s travel ready and won’t crease when folded
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying design with soft inner fleece layer for warmth
- Keep it smelling fresh and clean because it’s machine washable
- 33% Econyl® Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Thermocline Top combined with Thermocline Leggings (sold separately) weigh less than 1kg (2.2lbs)