Fourth Element Thermocline Hood - 2mm
$64.00Earn 64 points with this Purchase
The Fourth Element Thermocline Hood keeps your ...
Customers Also Bought...
The Fourth Element Thermocline Hood keeps your head and neck warm and protected during temperate or warm water dives. Plus, it’s neoprene-free. This makes it a great alternative for those with neoprene allergies. Its recycled nylon and polyester construction is waterproof, quick drying, and lightweight. This hood is comfortable, machine washable, and easy to take on and off.
Made with OceanPositive Econyl® Material. Econyl® is made from 78% recycled nylon from 'ghost' fishing nets and other post-consumer waste. This makes your hood good for the ocean, but it's also great for you. Th attractive, high-performance fabric is laminated with a windproof, waterproof membrane and lined thermal fleece to keep you warm underwater and dry above the waves.
Fourth Element Thermocline Hood Features:
- Equivalent to 2mm of neoprene
- Hypoallergenic and free from neoprene
- Lightweight hood that’s easy to don and doff
- Wear less lead thanks to the neutrally buoyant design
- Fabric will not easily crease or become damaged when folded
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying design with soft inner fleece layer for warmth
- Easy to clean; just throw it in your washing machine
- 33% Econyl® Recycled Nylon, 57% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Product Sku: DD109509
- Thickness (mm): 2
- Entry Style: No Zipper
- Latex Free: No
- Hooded: No
- Sealed Seam: No
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Closure: Pull-on
- Neoprene-Free: Yes