DRYFOB-L Waterproof Car Key Fob Container (Large)
The DRYFOB-L Waterproof Car Key Fob Container is a secure container that will keep the electric fob of your vehicle dry and protected while submerged underwater or indulging in water sports. A pair of shore divers invented the DRYFOB to solve the problem of where to place the car key fob when diving. Instead of hiding the fob in a bush, hoping no one would find it, they eliminated all risk by taking their key with them diving in the DRYFOB. The two O-rings, that need to be lubricated, create a watertight seal. It can sustain prolonged diving at depths up to 330ft (100m). Easily attach the DRYFOB-L Waterproof Car Key Fob Container to one of the D-rings on your BCD using one of the two attachment points.
The DRYFOB-L can house slightly larger key fobs.
DRYFOB-L Waterproof Car Key Fob Container Features:
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Two O-rings for secure closure
- Corrosion resistant material
- Two attachment points
- Depth rating of 330ft (100m)
- Product Sku: DD161791
- Depth Rating (ft): 330
- Interior Cavity Length: 3.93 inches (100mm)
- Interior Cavity Diameter: 1.81 inches (46mm)
- Height: 4.53 inches (115mm)