PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Online is designed to enhance your underwater photography skills and knowledge. Using a web-based interactive system, you’ll learn techniques to shoot underwater photos and video.
What Will You Learn?
The course starts with the basics: How to choose the right underwater camera system for you. It also covers the principles of composition and practical techniques for taking good photos and video. Learn the PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method to get your best shots fast.
How Does It Work?
Go through the course at your own pace using PADI's easy, web-based eLearning® site. Once there, you'll find interactive presentations that include, audio, video, graphics and reading. Measure your progress with short quizzes. Then review or correct anything you've missed on your own schedule. You have up to 1 year to complete your coursework, but the online copy of the Digital Underwater Photographer's Manual
is yours forever.
Once you complete the coursework, print out your eRecord and bring it to your a local PADI Dive Center or Resort to finish your certification.
Who Can Take This Course?
This course open to any PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver age 10 and up. You must complete the PADI Open Water Diver course or PADI Junior Open Water Diver course to be eligible for this course.
What's Not Included?
Required course dives and in-person review sessions are not included in the price of this course. You must schedule your dives separately. This course does not include dive gear or underwater camera equipment.
- Begin as soon as you sign up and study at your own pace
- Interactive program teaches the foundations of underwater photography
- Learn how to choose the right underwater camera system
- Learn principles of composition and practical techniques for taking underwater photos
- Learn the PADI SEA method for taking great shots fast
- Bonus Section: Learn to take dynamic underwater video
- Includes online access to the Digital Underwater Photographer Manual
- Open to PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers age 10 and up