Cressi Start Pro 2.0 BCD
$339.95Earn 340 points with this Purchase
Featuring integrated weight pockets and 2 large...
Featuring integrated weight pockets and 2 large capacity cargo pockets, the jacket style Cressi Start Pro 2.0 BCD (buoyancy compensation device) is perfect for anyone getting started in diving. Three exhaust valves allow you to control your buoyancy no matter what position your body is in. Those cargo pockets, d-rings, and spring-clip holding rings give you plenty of places to stash or attach the gear you want to take on your dive.
Durable and rugged, this BCD is designed to stand up to the elements and the abuse you’re bound to put it through. Constructed from Denier Nylon Cordura, which extends the life of your seams, you can expect to dive this BCD for a long time. Adjustable, when you put on your BCD, you can slide the shoulder and waist straps to the perfect fit every time. So go ahead, start attaching your gear and getting ready for your next dive. The ocean is calling.
Cressi Start Pro 2.0 BCD Features:
- Integrated weight pockets with rugged quick-release buckles
- 2 large cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Rigid padded backpack style with carry handle
- 3 exhaust valves
- 2 technopolymer d-rings
- Ultra durable construction
- 2 spring-clip holding rings
- Jacket style BCD
- CE Certification EN 250 – EN 1809
- Material: 1000 Denier Cordura (outside panel) and 500 Denier (inside layer)
- Product Sku: DD156947
- BCD Body Type: Jacket Style
- BCD Weight Integrated: Yes
- BCD Number of Dump Valves: 3
- BCD Number of Pockets: 2