Tough, dependable and fun. They feature extra large frames that won't pinch or squeeze. The cam-action pin hinges are durable and reliable. Bilateral fusion technology provides a chip-proof finish. Hydrolite™ nose and temple pads keep your sunglasses firmly in place, even in rough waters. The lenses block 100% of harmful UV rays and provide 100% polarization.
The Costa Bloke frames are made of TR-90 Performance Nylon. It's flexible, durable, and resistant to extreme heat and cold. It's also made from plants. Using an eco-friendly, plant-based resin reduces Costa's emissions and carbon footprint. That way, you can keep enjoying the beauty and bounty of the sea.
All Costa lenses feature 580° lens polarization with enhanced colors and contrast. They block 100% of harmful UV rays and reduce glare with 100% polarization. The lightweight polycarbonate and Trivex blend is impact resistant and ultra-durable. The C-Wall molecular bond keeps your lenses scratch free and easy to clean. Fluid beads off the lens reducing smudges from water, oil and sweat.
- 580° lens with 100% polarization blocks 100% of UV rays
- Blue Mirror lens is ideal for bright sun on the open water
- Grey lenses are ideal for everyday wear onshore and offshore
- Frames are eco-friendly, temperature resistant, and chip proof
- Co-molded temples provide a secure fit without pinching
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate and Trivex lenses
- C-Wall bond provides scratch and smudge resistance
- Hydrolite™ rubber nose is hypoallergenic and soft
- Extra Large fit frames designed for larger heads
- Temple pads provide a comfortable cushion
- Cam-action spring hinges open smoothly