Atomic ARC SubFrame Mask, Two Lens
The Atomic ARC SubFrame Mask is a strong, great...
The Atomic ARC SubFrame Mask is a strong, great fitting dive mask for scuba divers and snorkelers. The Atomic Aquatics SubFrame ARC scuba mask is the strongest and most indestructible two-window mask on the market today. This strength is the result of an internal frame molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt. This SubFrame technology provides incredible strength and rigidity, as well as eliminating the bulky external plastic frame seen on other masks. A stainless steel lens retainer locks the lenses in place, and also provides added strength to the nose bridge area of the mask.
Atomic ARC SubFrame Mask Features:
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
- Wide vision and low volume
- Squeeze to easily adjust buckles
- Provides a clearer, crisper vision and makes objects in the distance more defined and acute
- Increased contrast and clarity
- Prescription lens compatible
- Reduces eyestrain, glare, and prevents ghost images on the viewing area of the lens
- An absolute must for night diving, limited visibility conditions, and underwater photographers
- Product Sku: 7325
- Anti-Fog: No
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Latex Free: No
- Corrective Prescription Lenses Available: Yes
- Face Size: Medium
- Mask Volume: Low
- Number of Lenses: Two Lenses
- Tempered Glass: Yes
- Color - Lens: Ultra Clear
- Sizing: Adult
- Accessory: No
- Camera Mount: No
- Goggles: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!