Atomic M1 Factory-Sealed Regulator
Atomic Aquatics designed the M1 Regulator for c...
Atomic Aquatics designed the M1 Regulator for challenging specialty dives. Both technical and recreational divers who face cold water or strong currents can rely on the M1. It's based on the design of the award-winning B2 and T2 regulators. It adds new features but keeps the ones you know and love, like the Atomatic Flow Control and ergonomic second stage design. That lets you take Atomic's smooth breathing performance to new depths and extremes.
The M1 also features a thermal heat sink and a super-dry exhaust valve that are ideal for cold water diving. The super-wide exhaust deflector disperses bubbles for improved visibility.
Built Rugged from Elite Metals
The M1's first stage body is durable chrome-plated brass. However, the internal components of the M1's first stage are made of Monel. This alloy blended from nickel and 6 other metals can survive in extreme conditions. It resists corrosion from rapidly flowing seawater, oxygen, chemicals, and extreme heat or cold. It's factory sealed to resist contamination and freezing. The second stage is made from titanium, 316 stainless steel, and multi-layer zirconium coated brass. The Valve Body is zirconium nickel over brass and the Seat Saving Orifice is stainless steel.
M1 First Stage Features:
- Durable chrome-plated brass body
- Super-rugged Monel alloy used for key internal components
- Factory-sealed first stage prevents contamination and freezing
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage is leak free and self-lubricating
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
M1 Second Stage Features:
- Surge protected second stage front cover for high current scenarios
- Super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility
- Thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve for cold water diving
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice preserves factory tuning and prevents leaks
- High-Flow Case lowers breathing effort at any depth, from shallow water to deep dives
- Zirconium-plated, precision-machined brass, and lightweight titanium build prevents corrosion
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC) regulates the venturi effect to support comfortable, natural breathing at any depth
- Rapid adjustment knob permits manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- Dual silicone comfort-fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – not contingent on proof of service
- 2 year/300 dive service interval
- Product Sku: 138314
- Max Nitrox Mix: 50% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 5
- video: ImUzyG2SnJU
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!