Aqua Lung i550C Console Dive Computer with Compass and Quick Disconnect
For more stress-free dives, the backlit Aqua Lung i550C Console Dive Computer with Compass and Quick Disconnect starts working the second you hit the water. Air integrated, this dive computer calculates your remaining air supply in real time for accurate dive management. Choose between Air, Nitrox, and Gauge (with run timer) modes to serve your diving needs best. Programmable for salt or fresh water diving, you'll appreciate the dive planning mode and the automatic altitude adjustment. Keeping you safer on every dive. Connect your dive computer to your DiveLog+ app on your smartphone for easy setup, view log, profile data, locations, and notes. Other safety features include audible alarms and a high-visibility LED warning light. Featuring fluorescent markings and large numbers, the compass is easy to read and guides you even in low light. Perfect for new and seasoned divers alike, this dive computer will see you through many a dive.
Aqua Lung i550C Dive Computer Features:
- Quick disconnect hose
- 3 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer)
- Nitrox compatible up to 100% O2
- Salt or freshwater dive selection
- Pre-dive planning
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- History mode displays your total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Bluetooth integrated for easy connection with DiveLog+ app and wireless setup over your smartphone
- Includes i550 computer, quick disconnect, compass, digital instruction manual, safety reference info, a DiverLog brochure, a quick reference card, and a lens protector
- Product Sku: DD120881
- Altitude Adjustable: No
- Back Light: No
- Rechargeable Battery: No
- UPC Code: 053242345453
- Accessory: No
- Hoseless/Transmitter Air Integrated: No
ReviewsBe the first to review this item
Does this i550 have a depth max?
- DDivers Direct
The depth rating on the Aqua Lung i550 Dive Computer Console is 330 feet.