Aqua Lung Explorer II Carry On Bag
The Aqua Lung Explorer II Carry On Bag is made to help travelling divers get their gear from here to there more safely and easily. The Explorer II Carry On is great for those who prefer not to check their scuba gear at the airport and want to keep it close by. Your gear will be protected in the bag thanks to the structured frame made from shock-absorbent padding, and the PVC-coated, heavy-duty polyester exterior keeps your bag strong against wear and tear and the test of time. The wheels at the base are rugged and strong and with the lightweight aluminum extendable handle you’ll be wheeling the Explorer II Carry On alongside you with ease wherever you go. The corrosion-resistant zippers can accommodate locks for security if you like, and the paddled handles on each side make stowing and removing your Carry On from the overhead compartment easy-peasy. So pack your gear, Divers, and get going with the Aqua Lung Explorer II Carry On Bag.
Aqua Lung Explorer II Carry On Features:
- Ideal carry-on for your travelling scuba gear
- Protects your gear while in transit
- Internal structured frame made from shock-absorbent padding
- PVC-coated heavy-duty polyester exterior material for extreme durability
- V-diamond base with eight corner guards
- Rugged wheels handle a variety of terrain
- Extendable aluminum handle for easy rolling
- Plenty of side handles for carrying in and out overhead compartment
- Corrosion-resistant zippers with easy-pull zipper tabs
- Zippers can accommodate locks for security
- Organizational pockets throughout interior and exterior
- Dimensions: 22” x 14” x 8” (55 x 35.5 x 20cm)
- Product Sku: DD142578
- Wheels: Yes
- External Dimensions (L x W x H): 22" x 14" x 8"
- Material: Polyester
- UPC Code: 191649012179
- Bag Style: Carry-On
- Hard or Soft Sided: Soft-Sided
- Accessory: No
ReviewsBe the first to review this item
Is this bag suitable for Bcd, fins,Booties, regulator and mask?
- DDivers Direct
Yes this bag is able to fit BCD, fins, booties, regulator and mask.