Air Line R260-4 Hookah System
$2,995.00Earn 2995 points with this Purchase
The AirLine R260-4 allows you to scuba dive without all of that heavy gear. With the Air Line R260-4 Hookah Compressor, you can enjoy swimming around with your buddy, admiring the wondrous reef, and the amazing aquatic life. The Air Line R260-4 Hookah Equipment is powered by a dependable 4.0 HP Honda engine that has enough power to support 2 divers to 70 ft, or 3 divers to 40 ft. The Air Line R260-4 has a handling weight of 50 lbs, and can be taken just about anywhere.
Upon completion of this purchase you will be contacted to provide proof of SCUBA certification.
- 1 Compressor/ Engine Assembly
- 1 Polypropylene Case
- 5 feet U.S. Navy Heat Hose
- 1 Agricultural-Grade Innertube
- 1 1000 Denier U/V Stabalized Cordura Float Cover
- 1 Hose Splitter
- 2 60 feet fully Swiveled Individual Dive Hoses
- 4 Washable Stainless Steel Particle Filters
- 2 Tow Belts, and Weight Belts
- 2 Adjustable, Hookah Specific, Second Stage Regulators
- 1 Air Intake Staff and Filter
- 1 Diver Down Flag
- 1 Owners Manual (Honda and Air Line/ Thomas)
- Handling weight: 50 lbs
- Shipping weight: 95 lbs
- It is required that all users of the hookah compressor be SCUBA certified.
- Non-warrantable returns for compressors are subject to a 20% restocking fee and require a receipt.
- Warrantable returns must be sent to the factory or an authorized service center for technical evaluation and repair.
- Please review the manufacturer's owner manual completely prior to first use in water.
- Product Sku: 78986
- UPC Code: R260-4-AIR
- Accessory: No