PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning Online Course
Take your diving to the next level with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning Online Course. This course is available to certified Open Water and Junior Open Water Divers, ages 12 and up.This eLearning course contains the online classroom portion only. Completing your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification will require additional in person training with an instructor. Completion of this eLearning course is required to sign up for the in person training and dives, and is tailored to prepare you for those 5 Adventure Dives. You must complete both segments to attain your Advanced Open Water Certification. Designed to expand your knowledge and experience in diving, through this course you’ll learn more about the underwater world and get to experience 5 additional specialties that you might want to get certified in.
What Will You Learn?This course consists of online learning for the 5 Adventure Dive specialties and the associated online classroom work. Deep Diver and Underwater Navigation are required to complete the Advanced Open Water Diver course. You can choose the other 3 dive specialties based on your interests.
What's Included?PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course eLearning Online includes the classroom portion of the 2 required specialties (Deep Diver and Underwater Navigation) and you get to choose 3 additional specialties. The included options to choose from are:
How to Get CertifiedFirst, take this course: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver eLearning Online Course. The eLearning® system makes learning fun and provides interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics, and reading. Short quizzes let you check your progress. That way, you can review and correct anything you missed, allowing you to move through the program efficiently and at your own pace. Second, once you finish the online coursework, print out the eRecord and bring it to Divers Direct or your local PADI dive center. You're now ready to sign up for and start the in-water training with local PADI certified instructors. Upon successful completion of this section, you’ll earn your Advanced Open Water Certification.
- Open to PADI and PADI Junior Open Water Divers age 12 and up
- Online access to Advanced Open Water Diving manual is included
- Work at your own pace to complete the interactive, online program
- Learn about 7 different adventure dive specialties:
- Deep Diver, Underwater Navigation, Boat Diver, Night Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist, and Wreck Diver
- Must separately register for the 5 required Adventure Dives to complete certification
- Ages 12 and up. This course is not for beginners. You must have Open Water Certification and at least one other certification to qualify for this course.
- After you finish the online course material, head to your local dive shop or PADI dive center to complete your training.
- Purchase only includes the classroom portion of the course. Local instructors charge an additional fee to complete your in-water training.
- Please note: You can complete your Advanced Diver Certification with different course options than the ones listed above, such as the PADI Enriched Air Diver (nitrox) or Digital Underwater Photographer Diver. However, these courses must be purchased separately.
- Product Sku: 104675
- System of Measurement: Both Imperial and Metric
- UPC Code: 60390-1
- Accessory: No