AB Biller 42" Speargun Shaft 3 Grooves
$62.00Earn 62 points with this Purchase
If you have the AB Biller Speargun Model SM 42,...
If you have the AB Biller Speargun Model SM 42, ST 42, SP 42, LTD (Mahogany, Padauk, or Teak) 42, or SS 42, then you’ll need some spare spear shafts to go with it! The AB Biller Spear Shafts are made from military-grade spring steel alloy that has been heat treated to Rockwell 44C steel. The material used possesses a seemingly perfect balance between hardness and spring tension. The 3 grooves along the shaft accommodate up to 3 spear bands, and the 6mm threading allows you to attach nearly any spear tip you’d like to use at the end.
AB Biller Speargun Shaft 3 Grooves Features:
- Suitable for AB Biller Speargun Models: SM 42, ST 42, SP 42, LTD (Mahogany, Padauk, or Teak) 42, and SS 42
- 42” long
- Heat treated spring steel alloy construction
- 6mm threading for virtually infinite speartip options
- Unique combination of hardness and spring tension
- Product Sku: 2605
- Shaft Length (cm): 106.68
- Shaft Length (inches): 42
- Thread Size: 6mm
- UPC Code: 10086983
- Accessory: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!