Atomic B2 Scuba Regulator
The Atomic Aquatics B2 Regulator is lightweight...
The Atomic Aquatics B2 Regulator is lightweight and packed with features, making it perfect for local diving and dive travel.
Picking up the first stage, you realize how light this regulator is. Constructed of chrome-plated brass and 316 stainless steel, this first stage will stand up to the elements and perform every time. Nitrox ready, this balanced first stage features Atomic’s Jet Seat high flow piston uses a conical seat and blunt-end piston which means your air is delivered with precision and accuracy. With two HP (high pressure) ports on the fixed portion of this first stage and 5 LP (low pressure) ports on the swivel cap, this regulator is more comfortable and versatile.
As you run your hand down the hose to the second stage, you know your air will travel reliably and comfortably as you reach the patented polished 316 Stainless Steel Comfort Swivel with its black PVD coating. Once you experience that 30 degrees of rotation, you’ll never go back to a static second stage. When your hand reaches the second stage, you immediately appreciate the lightweight titanium construction. With these materials, you know that this second stage is rugged and will stand up to the elements. Atomic’s patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC) allows this second stage to deliver your air consistently at any depth. You’re breathing easy due to Atomic’s computer-designed airfoil that’s connected to a pressure-sensing diaphragm. This allows the airfoil to change position, delivering a consistent rate of air flow automatically. Less work for you and a more enjoyable dive. That’s what it’s all about.
Atomic B2 Regulator First Stage Features:
- Chrome-plated brass and 316 stainless steel construction
- Balanced Jet Seat high flow piston first stage
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
Atomic B2 Regulator Second Stage Features:
- All-titanium construction and materials
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design
- Lightweight, rugged, and corrosion-proof
- Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Patented Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Soft, overmolded rapid adjustment knob
- Dual material second stage cover
- Hose features patented polished 316 stainless steel Comfort Swivel with black PVD coating
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Elliptical exhaust valve
Atomic B2 Regulator Documentation:
- Product Sku: 138317
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Length Hose (inches): 32
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Balanced: Balanced
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 5
- video: D_WGkDLVZFg
- Accessory: No