Air Line R360XL Hookah Diving System
$3,795.00Earn 3795 points with this Purchase
An AirLine R360XL is an easier...
Customers Also Bought...
An AirLine R360XL is an easier way to scuba dive without all of that scuba gear. With the Air Line R360XL, you can enjoy swimming around with your buddy, or two and exploring the reef, taking pictures, being amazed at the wonder of ocean life. The Air Line R360XL is powered by a dependable 4.0 HP Honda engine that has enough power to support 2 divers to 85 ft, 3 divers to 60 ft, or upgrade with an add-a-diver kit for 4 divers to 40ft. The Air Line R360XL has a handling weight of 55 lbs, and can be taken just about anywhere. Easily field-serviceable -- you don't need to take the compressor apart to rinse salt residue off. Super-reliable Honda engine starts with the first pull, every time.
The Air Line hookah turns every day at the beach into an unforgettable experience.
Air Line R360XL: What's in the Box?
- 1 Compressor/ Engine Assembly
- 1 Polypropylene Case
- 5 feet U.S. Navy Heat Hose
- 1 Agricultural-Grade Inner-tube (float body, easily replaceable if necessary)
- 1 1000 Denier U/V Stabilized Cordura Float Cover
- 1 Hose Splitter
- 3x 60 feet fully Swiveled Individual Dive Hoses
- 5x Washable Stainless Steel Particle Filters
- 3x Tow Belts, and Weight Belts
- 3x Adjustable, Hookah Specific, Second Stage Regulators
- 1 Air Intake Staff and Filter
- 1 Diver Down Flag
- 1 Owners Manual for Honda engine
- 1 Owner's manual for R360XL
- Handling weight: 55 lbs
- This hookah dive system is the same as the R260XL hookah model, set up for three divers at a package price.
- It is recommended that all users of the hookah compressor be SCUBA certified.
- Non-warrantable returns for compressors are subject to a 20% restocking fee and require a receipt.
- Warrantable returns must be sent to the factory or an authorized service center for technical evaluation and repair.
- Upon completion of purchase you will be contacted to provide proof of SCUBA certification.
- Please review the manufacturer's owner manual completely prior to first use in water.
- Product Sku: 78882
- Run Time (minutes): 180
- UPC Code: R360XL-AIR
- Accessory: No
- Number of Divers: 3
- Engine Type: Gasoline