ScubaPro MK25 EVO/G260 Black Tech Regulator (Yoke)
Breathe easy even in extreme water temperatures...
Breathe easy even in extreme water temperatures with the ScubaPro MK25 EVO BT/G260 Regulator. Designed for technical divers, its extended thermal insulating system of the MK25 EVO provides cold-water resistance and anti-freeze protection. The patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) uses non-metal coatings and insulating components to shield the inner mechanism from the environment. This improves cold-water resistance and delays ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
Both stages are coated with the sleek, Black Tech scratch-resistant finish on metal parts. This protects them from corrosive sea water. The coating consists of an inner layer of chemical Nickel (FDA approved) and a glossy black Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) outer layer.
ScubaPro Mk25 EVO BT First Stage Features:
- Air balanced flow-through piston delivers consistent performance at any depth, breathing rate, or tank pressure
- Durable nickel-plated brass piston coated with Black DLC
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) shields the inner mechanism for better cold-water resistance and delayed ice formation
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing performance and reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Low pressure ports are positioned on a swivel turret for convenient hose routing options
- 2 high pressure ports and 5 high-flow low pressure ports
ScubaPro G260 Second Stage Features:
- Reversible design can be mounted on the left or right
- Anodized aluminum construction to resist corrosion
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist switch limits regulator free flow
- Air balanced second stage valve provide consistent, smooth inhalation effort at any supply pressure and depth
- Durable, corrosion-resistant reinforced technopolymer construction with a large second stage casing and diaphragm
- Metal inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob, and hose connector parts to increase freezing resistance in extreme conditions.
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Balanced: Balanced
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 4
- UPC Code: 4048336327589
- video: u-pguzSQxbg
- Accessory: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!