ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700 Regulator (Yoke)
Use the ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700 Regulator on any...
Use the ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700 Regulator on any dive to experience easy breathing and top-notch performance. Built to perform in cold water, this regulator performs well in moderate and warm water as well, allowing you to breathe naturally, effortlessly in any temperature water. The MK25 first stage is favored by technical divers, due to the anti-freeze protection. Thanks to the XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System), the MK25 breathes smoothly in extreme temperatures and depths. Route your hose where you need it thanks to the swivel-turret port design and multiple high and low pressure ports. The "bullet-proof" all metal A700 second stage case houses a large diaphragm, which offers better breathing sensitivity while the Venturi-Initiated Vacuum assist also stops free flow in cold water.
ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700 Regulator Features:
- MK25 EVO First Stage Material: Chrome-plated brass body
- Constant, no-effort airflow regardless of diving conditions
- Anti-freeze protection for reliable breathing in extreme temperatures
- First stage offers on-demand air delivery and better sensitivity
- A700 Second Stage Material: All-metal "bullet-proof" casing
- Ultra-durable A700 casing and housing
- High-flow exhaust valve for easy breathing with less effort exhaling
- Air balanced piston first stage in a chrome-plated body
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) with improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions
- Anti-freeze protection
- Two opposing high pressure ports
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret
- External intermediate pressure adjustment
- Rugged full metal second stage case and valve housing (barrel)
- Metal second stage case construction with a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing
- Air balanced second stage valve
- Sectional exhaust tee and a first-rate purge
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore
- Mk25 EVO first stage weight: 28 oz (790 g)
- A700 second stage weight: 9 oz (261 g)
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Balanced: Balanced
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 5
- UPC Code: 4048336292788
- Accessory: No
Customers Also Bought...
You might also like these Divers Direct items!