ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon Black Tech Regulator (Yoke)
A compact, durable regulator, the ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon Black Tech Regulator delivers maximum performance regardless of the water temperature and conditions. Perfect for every level and type of diver, the air-balanced, flow-through-piston first stage delivers airflow consistently and reliably so you’re breathing easy for the duration of your dive. Though most of your diving will likely be in tropical, warm, and mild water, this first stage is built to deliver in cold water temperatures too. The patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) means this regulator is well insulated and ultra freeze resistant. With high pressure and low pressure ports strategically placed so you can route your hoses to fit your needs, there isn’t much more you can ask for in a first stage.
The balanced second stage is just as durable and reliable. A handmade carbon fiber front is complimented by the metal casing and metal valve housing that delivers a lightweight second stage built for years of diving performance. Due to the metal case construction, you get a larger diaphragm which makes breathing even easier. With a diver-adjustable inhalation knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch, you’re in control of airflow and can prevent freeflows. ScubaPro even thought to include an external intermediate pressure adjustment so your tech can fine-tune performance to exactly where you want it.
Both the first and second stage benefit from the Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Black Tech coating. This coating increases corrosion resistance and hardness, making the pieces more durable. Besides, it also looks cool. So you’ll be diving this regulator for years to come.
ScubaPro MK25 EVO/A700 Regulator Features:
- Air balanced piston first stage in a Black Tech-coated brass body
- Handmade carbon fiber front cover, metal casing and metal valve housing (barrel)
- Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Black Tech coating
- Air balanced second stage
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch
- Patented ultra-freeze-resistant Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS)
- Two opposing high pressure ports
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret
- External intermediate pressure adjustment
- Product Sku: DD135751
- Max Nitrox Mix: 40% O2
- Connector Type: Yoke
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- Balanced: Balanced
- Number of HP Ports: 2
- Number of LP Ports: 5
- UPC Code: 4048336327992
- Accessory: No